Work injuries are a common occurrence, no matter where you’re employed. If you or a loved one has incurred a work injury, you should know that treatment is available through your chiropractor. Our team of chiropractic professionals at Moss Chiropractic and Acupuncture can help diagnose and treat a wide range of work injuries to get you back on the job as soon as possible.
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Carpal tunnel and hand pain
- Disc injuries
- Sciatica (pain caused by the sciatic nerve in your lower back and legs)
- Joint pain
Being examined by a chiropractor is often the first step in identifying and treating a workplace injury through non-invasive care which is why Moss Chiropractic conducts thorough examinations during his first session with new patients in order to better assess their injury. Since workplace injuries usually develop over time, it’s important to share all the symptoms you may be experiencing so we can identify the root cause.
What Types of Work Injuries Can Dr. Moss Treat?
When it comes to treating work injuries, Dr. Moss has significant experience. The following are some of the most common work-related injuries that a chiropractor can treat.
- Force Trauma – Force trauma includes things like having boxes fall and hit a person, such as in a warehouse. It also includes things like having automatic sliding gates trap a person while closing, or being hit by moving robotic machinery or another vehicle, such as a forklift.
- Slip and Falls – Slip and falls include situations where a slippery substance was left on the floor and a person fell and an injury occurred. This type of work injury is common in warehouses, large box stores, and construction sites.
- Movement Injuries – This type of injury includes things like having a back “go out” while lifting something or trying to physically shift something from one location to another. It can also include things like carpal tunnel syndrome, something commonly experienced by computer programmers, cashiers, assembly line workers, and others who do repetitive motions throughout the workday.
- Ankle and Foot Injuries – These types of work-related injuries typically occur from tripping over items that are out of place, missteps while putting something up, climbing in the workplace, or similar situations.
Benefits of Receiving Chiropractic Treatment For Work Injuries
When you see your chiropractor for work injuries, you will receive comprehensive diagnostic tests and treatment. In addition, work-related injuries are usually covered by worker’s compensation. Your chiropractor can help to ensure that you receive a fair evaluation so that you have the best odds of winning your claim. This is done through stringent diagnosis and treatment, as well as diligent record-keeping. You’ll be able to get efficient chiropractic treatment as well as the necessary documentation that supports your injury claim.
Dr. Moss, offers a wide range of treatment options for any work-related injury that you may incur. The sooner you seek help from your chiropractor, the sooner you can feel better. To get help for your work-related injury, contact our team today at (208) 524-3018.